Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 236.59ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92ml baking soda
- 1.23ml salt
- 118.29ml sugar
- 59.14ml vegetable shortening
- 1egg white
- 118.29ml 1% low-fat milk
- 177.44ml marshmallow cream]
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218.3 degrees Celsius)
- Mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a little bowl.
- With an electric blender on medium speed, beat the sugar, shortening and egg white in a medium bowl until fluffy and well mixed (around 2 minutes).
- Stir in the flower mixture, then the milk until just mixed.
- Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto large, ungreased baking sheets, doing 36 cookies.
- Bake until top springs back when lightly touched (5-7 minutes).
- Cool totally on the sheets on a rack.
- Spoon 2 tsp marshmallow spread on the bottoms of half of the cookies.
- Top with remaining cookies.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.