Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1cup water
- 1cup chicken broth
- 2tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1cup uncooked rice, long grain
- 1⁄4teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8–1⁄4teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1 1⁄4teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT lemonpepper in saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover pot and allow to simmer slowly for 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with lemonpepper before serving.