- 3tablespoons coffee beans, coarse ground
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground ginger
- 1tablespoon molasses
- boiling water
- milk, hot
- Put all ingredients, except water and milk, into a 12 oz. press pot. Add boiling water. Stir with chopstick or handle of wooden spoon.
- Put lid on pot and brew 4 minutes.
- Press plunger and pour coffee into large cup.
- Add hot milk to taste.
- To make with drip coffee: Brew coffee and stir in spices and molasses. Strain into cup.