- 5tablespoons celery salt
- 3tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 2tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2cup lime juice
- 3quarts tomato juice
- 1(750 ml) bottle vodka
- celery rib
- Mix the celery salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Blend the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- In a gallon container, combine both mixtures with the tomato juice and vodka, stirring well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with celery.
- If you’re preparing this ahead of time, mix all except for the vodka and refrigerate; add the vodka before serving.